The video above is from our friends at Peoples Church Hamilton.
KIDS CHURCH IS ON HOLD DUE TO THE CURRENT STAY-AT-HOME ORDER.
KINGDOM KIDS MINISTRY AT RPC
At RPC our kids (infant through Grade 6) experience safe, age appropriate environments where they learn about Jesus in a creative and relative way. We would love to see you and your family at RPC.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
Here's what to expect when visiting RPC for the first time:
- Meet the Lobby Attendant. The Lobby Attendant will help you check-in your children. Then, you will be escorted to your seats to enjoy music worship together as a family. Once the music portion of the service has ended, kids will be invited to follow a Kids Church leader to the Kingdom Kids Room.
- Upon checking in for the first time, we will ask for the following personal information. We value your privacy and we won't share this information with anyone else. Here's what we're asking for:
- Parent's or Guardian's name(s)
- Child's name and birthdate
- Home address and phone number
- Special instructions, such as alergies and special needs for your child
HOW CHECK-IN WORKS
Before Service. Add your child's first and last name and parent's initials to the check-in sheet located at the Welcome Desk. Remember to include any alergies or special needs.
During Service. Once the music portion of the main service has ended, kids will be invited to follow a Kids Church leader to the Kingdom Kids Room. In the event that we need to contact you during the service, a hall monitor or usher will come to ask for your assistance.
After Service. After the service is complete, you can stop by the Kingdom Kings Room to meet your child and initial the sign-out portion of the check-in sheet.
MEET OUR KIDS DIRECTOR
Kim Johnson - Kim has been the Kids Director since 2017. She has been part of the RPC leadership team since 1999 and has enjoyed serving in Kids Ministry since then. Her favourite things are her family, friends, cooking, and hearing funny stories.
If you have further questions concerning our Kingdom Kids Ministry or visiting RPC with kids, simply click here to get in touch with us.